Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pro Gaming Technology


The title for this blog sounds really fancy, but i just wanted to share some tips with you on how to improve your game by getting some tech. I am currently playing on a 22 inch SYLVANIA HD TV which is pretty sweet. It has pretty much the same specs as the TV used by MLG. Also the HD is great. I just recently got this and it was a big switch from my other tv which was about 22 inches also, but it was taller and skinnier. I found myself having to change my rotation speeds to lower than normal because it felt like i was turning really fast since the screen was wider.



Also I have Turtle Beach X1's and they are AMAZING. I really love these things they have improved my gaming a whole lot. It is awesome, like you can hear people all the way across the maps running around and hear exactly which direction their fire is coming from, and with time you can judge exactly how far away they are. It is truely amazing.

And of course a Comfortable chair

Just somethings that can help step up your game a little bit. Good Luck

Thanks for reading
-Sixpiece-

1 comment:

  1. i want those headphones, i've heard they are awesome

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search