Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MLG college gamer

Hey, my name is Alex "Sixpiece" Burgy-Vanhoose. I am from Kentucky and i love to play videogames. The experience of cometitive gaming has always been a thrill to me. So when i'm not at school, i'm usually home playing the best games for PS3 or 360. I have spent a big part of my life playing games, and i have found myself to be pretty good at them. I figured out about a website where competitive gamers could talk with eachother, and form teams to compete on several ladders called gamebattles back in 2004. Ever since then i have found myself always playing on at least on ladder trying to get that number 1 spot. I have been there, and I must sat that it feels good to be the best.

Now there is something called Major League Gaming which i have started to be involved with for about 2 and 1/2 years now. I really like the community and how many gamers that love competitive gaming as much as i do. It is a great thing to see, but i find that i can't be attached to a game long enough to be a true professional at it. So what i'm thinking is that i will just wait for the next one. Who knows though, that could take another year for MLG to put another game on the "circuit." So I am now currently waiting for Killzone 2 to release and see what that is like. I know that the odds of it being picked up are very slim, but no onw really knows. I guess we will just wait and find out.

Thanks for reading...
-Sixpiece-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search